Cell signaling announcing annual membership for scholars
On behalf of the Journal of Cell Signaling , as Editor-in-Chief, it is my distinct honour and privilege to inform you that, it’s been four years we have started the Journal, now we are celebrating the 5th Anniversary and we are privileged to welcome Analytical Society to our journal. As Editor-In-Chief it is my great pleasure and honour to welcome you to the Journal of Cell Signaling.
The Journal of Cell Signaling accepts all types of articles including research, review, case reports, commentaries, hypotheses, meeting reports and short reports. This scientific journal is using Editorial Tracking System for maintaining quality in peer review process. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Cell signaling or by outside experts. Minimum two independent reviewer’s approval followed by editor approval is mandatory for acceptance of any manuscript. A standard editorial manager system is utilized for manuscript submission, review, editorial processing and tracking which can be securely accessed by the authors, reviewers and editors for monitoring and tracking the article processing Submit manuscript at as an email attachment to the Editorial Office at https://www.longdom.org/submissions/cell- email@example.com Journal providing Annual individual membership in near future.
Benefits of Annual Individual Membership:
- Can publish 10 articles at complete free of charge during the membership period into any journal of the LONGDOM Group open access journals.
- Can attend any one international conference with complete free registration.
- Membership holders can get the reprints (hard copies) at a discounted price.
- Membership holder will get the prestigious Annual Membership Holder certificate from our group.
- Annual Membership Fee is 6000$, after discount we are offering the membership fee at 5000$.
To know more kindly contact us through our editorial office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of cell signaling
Whatsapp No: +1-504-608-2390